Business Analyst/Project Manager/eProcurement-Contract Job ($65-75 Phr inc).
Business Analyst/Project Manager/eProcurement-Contract Job
gathering req – scope of work and eprocurement
pay 65- 75 per hour
Our client in municipal government
BA/ PM for their eProcurment.
This client is intending to purchase an electronic procurement system for requisitioning goods and services and managing expenses. This system would replace the primarily manual paper-based system currently in place. The Intermediate Business Analyst/Project Manager will be expected to complete a detailed assessment of needs, work with relevant stakeholders to document our requirements and help develop an RFP based on these requirements. The resource may also assist with the RFP evaluation, analysis and vendor/product selection process.
The resource will define and document technical/workflow requirements in order to assist vendor consultants and other technical staff in configuring the software. The specifications developed need to provide the detail required to implement all parts of the solution. This resource will need to manage and bring the project to conclusion.
A completed and managed project that includes start up, requirements gathering, product selection, workflow analysis, product installation and full documentation:
• Business requirements and scope of work to be used by the stakeholders as the basis for an RFP
• Development of the projected workflow using best practices and user requirements
• System use and test cases
• Configuration of the new software
• Detailed strategy and high level plan for the implementation of integration of the existing systems
• Proven experience with specifying, developing and implementing software in eProcurement or related areas
• Proven experience in system configurations
• Proven experience in integration of eProcurement systems with Financial packages
• Certified PMP or equivalent
• Minimum five (5) years experience leading IT application projects
• Minimum five (5) years experience providing detailed specifications and solutions
• Minimum five (5) years working as a business analyst
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team leadership skills
• Excellent mentoring skills