Resource Manager/Scheduling and Resource Allocation/FT-Perm/70-80K base, Toronto
Salary Range: 70-80k, will go higher if necessary
Core hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. No flexibility with hours.
- Looking for someone HIGHLY organized.
- Person doesn’t necessarily have to have done this role before, if they are looking for a breakout role, they will entertain them.
- Personable, high energy, motivational, reliable, positive, passionate
- doesn’t have direct reports, dotted line reports instead.
- priority management is essential
- handle confrontation with diplomacy and tact
Agile like environment
Small team; total 20
less than 5 Project Coordinators
Level 4 developers (senior)
Our client, an Enterprise Software Solutions company has is looking to fill their fulltime permanent opportunity. The Resource Manager is responsible for scheduling and resource allocation for projects within the development team.
- To maintain available resource capacity and forecasted workload
- To understand relationships between different work packages and schedule work in most efficient order to deliver on committed in service dates
- To understand, operationalize and manage to service level metrics within the business
- To foster a highly engaged work place environment
- Highly developed personal planning and organizational skills and demonstrated track record of handling multiple projects in parallel
- Professional demeanour and confident leadership style; able to interact effectively with individuals across all levels
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively set priorities, meet deliverables and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues
- Strong ability to plan, organize and implement activities with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to obtain and compare data and sound judgment in evaluating alternatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to utilize a continuous improvement approach
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to negotiate and then meet approved objectives (schedule, budget and quality)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate diverse team members
If interested, please submit your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org