Posted on January 14th, 2014
47545Custom Software Solutions Lead for their full time permanent role.Technology Practice Lead Custom Software Solutions (TPL) will be responsible for the technology practice that creates solution design, delivery management and operations of custom software solutions for our clients..
The TPL collaborates with clients, sales, business analysts to ensure technical solutions accurately address customer needs, are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers, and are evaluated internally to ensure solution viability. The TLP ensures alignment with business throughout delivery lifecycle.Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with some mix of:
- Web frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET and/or Java Spring)
- Web content management systems
- Mobile solutions development (custom mobile app)
- Able to depict complex technology solutions into visuals a for proposals and presentation material using appropriate tools (e.g. Visio, PowerPoint , and MS Office)
- Able to compose compelling solution descriptions, including options, assumptions, options recommendations
- Minimum 3 years software solution design and architecture
- Minimum 3 years software solution estimations
- Experience in pre-sales technology support
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with client presentations
- Hands on experience, responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ and preparing Statements of Work and Technical Proposals
- Experience managing 3rd party technology vendors
- Participant is answering RFI/RFQ/RFP and proposal generation
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support internal capabilities and support for the proposed technology solution
- Work closely with implementation teams to produce estimates of effort/cost, risk and assumptions for proposed solutions
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution within the practice
- Facilitates the transition between sales and technology implementation team
- Leads the growth and evolution of custom solutions development practice
- Ambitious, looking to grow as a solution designer and mentor
- Desire to understand the full scope of assigned projects and add value wherever possible
- Passionate about technology
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong desire to research and learn
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- A university degree in something technical is preferred; your experience also speaks to what you didn’t learn in a classroom.
- Toronto office environment
- Working at clients’ offices
- Aprox 25% travel
needs to be highly technical, someone who grew up in development, architecture, deep understanding of technology. Not simply functional knowledge.
direct experience working with clients, sales teams
cost estimates, budget experience
diverse background (ie technology)
excellent communication and presentation skills, VERY polished and professional
130-140K + Base
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with some mix of:
Posted on December 18th, 2013Salary Range: 70-80k, will go higher if necessaryCore hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. No flexibility with hours.
- Looking for someone HIGHLY organized.
- Person doesn’t necessarily have to have done this role before, if they are looking for a breakout role, they will entertain them.
- Personable, high energy, motivational, reliable, positive, passionate
- doesn’t have direct reports, dotted line reports instead.
- priority management is essential
- handle confrontation with diplomacy and tact
Agile like environment
Small team; total 20
less than 5 Project Coordinators
Level 4 developers (senior)
Published Description:Our client, an Enterprise Software Solutions company has is looking to fill their fulltime permanent opportunity. The Resource Manager is responsible for scheduling and resource allocation for projects within the development team.Responsibilities:
- To maintain available resource capacity and forecasted workload
- To understand relationships between different work packages and schedule work in most efficient order to deliver on committed in service dates
- To understand, operationalize and manage to service level metrics within the business
- To foster a highly engaged work place environment
If interested, please submit your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly developed personal planning and organizational skills and demonstrated track record of handling multiple projects in parallel
- Professional demeanour and confident leadership style; able to interact effectively with individuals across all levels
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively set priorities, meet deliverables and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues
- Strong ability to plan, organize and implement activities with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to obtain and compare data and sound judgment in evaluating alternatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to utilize a continuous improvement approach
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to negotiate and then meet approved objectives (schedule, budget and quality)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate diverse team members
Posted on December 17th, 2013
Manager, Business Analytics – (CA-ON-Toronto)
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Email this job to yourself or to a friend |
Click Here to Apply Online
The Manager, Business Analytics role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications. The Manager, Business Analytics is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
• Lead pre-development phase by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations.
• Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
• Work with business and application stakeholders on product software roadmaps and strategies.
• Manage the development and deployment of new application products, system software, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
• Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of development efforts and software product improvements and innovation.
• Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
• Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
• Manage and provide direction for the application development team in support of business operations.
• Identify and resolve program errors.
• Provide technical leadership to project managers and programmers working on development project teams.
• Design, develop, and install enhancements and upgrades to systems and application software.
• Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
• Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
• Where necessary, prepare, establish, and monitor budgets.
• Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or 8 years equivalent work experience.
• Certifications in Microsoft products
• 8 years direct experience in software development and/or programming design, database development and systems management.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system management tools.
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
• Knowledge of database design, information architecture and governance along with file management techniques.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of applicable data governance, Master data management best practices and data privacy laws.
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum both as a teammate and as a leader.
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including, Microsoft Back office technologies including SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSRS, MDX, SharePoint, and to a lesser extent Oracle.
• Technically fluent in programming languages, including C#, .NET,
• Familiarity with Big Data tools and concepts.
• Computer and systems proficiencies – strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access)
Please submit your Word resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Posted on December 17th, 2013
Hourly rate: $75 Phr Inc.
Duration: 1 year
Require an experienced IT professional for the role of Project Director with extensive Infrastructure related experience covering both project implementation and IT operational streamlining
• Program Delivery
• Infrastructure Architecture & Operational Delivery
• Information Technology Strategic and Business Planning
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with outsourced Infrastructure operations
• Change Management
1.Will work with the IT leadership team to successfully deliver a major transformation program
2.Will Lead the Infrastructure Program Delivery Stream
3.Will guide BTS internal end state infrastructure process
Other Resource Requirements:
(Includes travel, carrying pager, additional educational requirements or industry certifications)
Please submit your profile for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on December 17th, 2013
Salary: 80-90K Base
The Operations Manager’s role is to oversee the Provisioning and Technical Support staff to ensure maximum client satisfaction with respect to service implementation and operation. This includes the responsibility of implementing, enhancing and managing procedures around SLA commitments, customer communication, internal and external escalation, and automation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Build sound relationships with key customers
Interact with carrier partners to address issues and maintain good working relationships.
Understand the business, and supplier service offerings
Effectively manage customer expectations as they relate to product offerings
Effectively manage escalations (both within the organization and with suppliers) for timely resolution.
Effectively provide status on support related issue in cases of management escalation.
Track and analyze trends using internal systems and generate statistical reports.
Measure team performance related to incident management, and help team members improve in select areas
Provide problem management strategies and recommendations on chronic problems
Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
Attend training seminars, conferences, and trade shows to broaden knowledge of current and future Customer Support issues and technologies.
In conjunction with appropriate internal staff, review feedback from customer surveys and develop action plans to address issues
Carry management escalation pager/cell phone.
Train, coach, and mentor staff.
Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of training procedures and policies.
Enforce and execute proper change management practice.
Ensure documentation is maintained as it relates to service changes.
Manage and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
Reporting criteria to be determined and to be revised on regular scheduled intervals.
Manage workflow related to commissioning of customer service delivery into service operation.
Measure and monitor SLA metrics, and handle exceptions.
Participate in planning, testing and implementation of new IT systems related to business Operations.
Prepare and manage corporate communications to customers, and develop automation strategies to increase operation efficiency.
Recommend solutions to daily operation issues, such as equipment/configuration management, hardware handling, coordination of carrier support staff etc.
Lead regular team meetings to discuss internal and external issues
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Formal Education & Certification
A degree or diploma in computer science or related field is desired
Cisco CCNA certification or above
Former or present hands-on experience with data networking equipment will be a definite asset
Knowledge & Experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience related to network operations and customer support.
Experience in the management of a help desk environment for IT services provisioning and/or technical support.
Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Customer Support deliverables.
Strong understanding of customer support responsibilities as related to service provisioning and operation.
Excellent communication skills.
Demonstrated sense of urgency as related to trouble resolution.
Telecom and IP services experience.
Familiar with current telecommunications and data networking standards.
Solid people management and performance management skills.
Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
Strong documentation skills.
Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
Keen attention to detail.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Exceptional customer service orientation.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Majority of time spent in comfortable office environment.
24×7 management escalation availability.
Ability to work additional hours outside of normal hours of operation as required.
Please submit your Word resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.