We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. You can send us your resume by e-mail, fax, or mail.
For employers interested in sending a short job description a form can be downloaded and sent to email@example.com
47545Custom Software Solutions Lead for their full time permanent role.Technology Practice Lead Custom Software Solutions (TPL) will be responsible for the technology practice that creates solution design, delivery management and operations of custom software solutions for our clients..
The TPL collaborates with clients, sales, business analysts to ensure technical solutions accurately address customer needs, are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers, and are evaluated internally to ensure solution viability. The TLP ensures alignment with business throughout delivery lifecycle.Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with some mix of:
- Web frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET and/or Java Spring)
- Web content management systems
- Mobile solutions development (custom mobile app)
- Able to depict complex technology solutions into visuals a for proposals and presentation material using appropriate tools (e.g. Visio, PowerPoint , and MS Office)
- Able to compose compelling solution descriptions, including options, assumptions, options recommendations
- Minimum 3 years software solution design and architecture
- Minimum 3 years software solution estimations
- Experience in pre-sales technology support
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with client presentations
- Hands on experience, responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ and preparing Statements of Work and Technical Proposals
- Experience managing 3rd party technology vendors
- Participant is answering RFI/RFQ/RFP and proposal generation
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support internal capabilities and support for the proposed technology solution
- Work closely with implementation teams to produce estimates of effort/cost, risk and assumptions for proposed solutions
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution within the practice
- Facilitates the transition between sales and technology implementation team
- Leads the growth and evolution of custom solutions development practice
- Ambitious, looking to grow as a solution designer and mentor
- Desire to understand the full scope of assigned projects and add value wherever possible
- Passionate about technology
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong desire to research and learn
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- A university degree in something technical is preferred; your experience also speaks to what you didn’t learn in a classroom.
- Toronto office environment
- Working at clients’ offices
- Aprox 25% travel
needs to be highly technical, someone who grew up in development, architecture, deep understanding of technology. Not simply functional knowledge.
direct experience working with clients, sales teams
cost estimates, budget experience
diverse background (ie technology)
excellent communication and presentation skills, VERY polished and professional
130-140K + Base
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with some mix of:
Sr. Applications Developer/5 years of C# and dotNET experience. – (CA-ON-Toronto)/7 months contract to start.
Sr. Applications Developer/5 years of C# and dotNET experience. – (CA-ON-Toronto)
Compensation: $50.00 – $70.00 / Hour
Sr. Applications Developer on a contract basis.
7 months to start.
- The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced development team responsible for delivery of an exceptional online video viewing experience.
Design, develop and implement font-end code supporting the video viewing experience as well as operations and customer care interfaces. Consume state of the art web services to create user interface interactions that delight and inspire the user. Create visually attractive and functionally effective user interfaces by understanding all the use cases, their relative weights, and applying creative thinking and advanced techniques. Apply your in-depth knowledge of HTTP, caching, and content distribution networks to achieve fast, fluid performance.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Produce prototype user interfaces based on new ideas and advanced web services
- Produce production-ready user interfaces for large-scale consumption
- Support new features and performance enhancements with designs for user interfaces, components, and 3rd-party service integrations
- Participate in design and review meetings for both local and corporate initiatives
- Contribute to testing strategies and test plans
- Develop and implement strategies for automated functional and load testing of user interfaces
- Evaluate new applicable technologies and develop POC’s
- Recommend performance improvement techniques for related web sites
- Recommend and implement workflow improvements for a growing development team and our video infrastructure
- Identify and implement advanced SEO techniques
- Minimum 10 years overall experience in software development
- Minimum 5 years minimum experience in front-end-related development
- Experience with large public-facing website design, optimization and support
- Advanced level in ASP.Net and C# .Net 4.0 or higher
- Advanced level HTML5, CSS 3.0 and other leading-edge technologies
- Experience with Flash or other video players
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Comfortable working with both SOAP and REST API’s
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing team
- Knowledge of leading-edge web APIs and standards
- Experience with related web technologies including XML and XSL
- Advanced knowledge of HTTP caching, Content Distribution Networks, and performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of video streaming protocols and other video-related technologies is desirable
- WPF experience is desirable
Mandatory Skills: C# (5) .NET (5)
Business Analyst/Project Manager/eProcurement-Contract Job
gathering req – scope of work and eprocurement
pay 65- 75 per hour
Our client in municipal government
BA/ PM for their eProcurment.
This client is intending to purchase an electronic procurement system for requisitioning goods and services and managing expenses. This system would replace the primarily manual paper-based system currently in place. The Intermediate Business Analyst/Project Manager will be expected to complete a detailed assessment of needs, work with relevant stakeholders to document our requirements and help develop an RFP based on these requirements. The resource may also assist with the RFP evaluation, analysis and vendor/product selection process.
The resource will define and document technical/workflow requirements in order to assist vendor consultants and other technical staff in configuring the software. The specifications developed need to provide the detail required to implement all parts of the solution. This resource will need to manage and bring the project to conclusion.
A completed and managed project that includes start up, requirements gathering, product selection, workflow analysis, product installation and full documentation:
• Business requirements and scope of work to be used by the stakeholders as the basis for an RFP
• Development of the projected workflow using best practices and user requirements
• System use and test cases
• Configuration of the new software
• Detailed strategy and high level plan for the implementation of integration of the existing systems
• Proven experience with specifying, developing and implementing software in eProcurement or related areas
• Proven experience in system configurations
• Proven experience in integration of eProcurement systems with Financial packages
• Certified PMP or equivalent
• Minimum five (5) years experience leading IT application projects
• Minimum five (5) years experience providing detailed specifications and solutions
• Minimum five (5) years working as a business analyst
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team leadership skills
• Excellent mentoring skills
Must Have Skill 1:
Must Have Skill 2:
Must Have Skill 3:
Identification and valuation of Promotional Marketing and Sponsorship assets
Sr. Business Analyst (Solutions/Strategy Analyst) for a contract role as they look into new frontiers and product offerings within their organization.
The client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst (Solutions/Strategy Analyst) to assist with validation of the feasibility of and recommending an approach for using the client card as a LUM (License Use Management)
Summary of Role:
Working under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer and with his team, the Senior Business Analyst will recommend validated partnership business models to fund the use of the client card as a LUM (for transfers and occasional use).
• Generate financial benefits to client or its clients and/or customers, such as revenue or cost avoidance, and achieve a good ROI (if applicable), in support of the Business Strategy;
• Enhance the visibility and strengthen the reputation of client to clients, stakeholders, the general public, and/or prospective and current customers;
• Enhance the customer experience by offering added-value products and services, and contribute to customer trial, acquisition, and retention;
• Improve efficiency and potential impact of client’s operations, marketing and communications; and
• Support the transformation of the region’s transportation and payment systems, as well as other provincial policy objectives.
Sponsorship, activities may include:
• Strategic Alliances;
• Marketing, media, and promotional arrangements with commercial entities;
• Special event, programs or campaigns;
• Naming or renaming of client assets, or components of client’s assets, including both tangible (e.g., property, payment media, devices, structures) and intangible; and
• Program and/or service financial sustainability.
Note: Grants, Donations, Goodwill Gestures, Academic and NGO Partnerships, Community-Based Partnerships, Fee-for-Service arrangements, Advertising (as an isolated activity), promotions, and incentives led by parent company or in conjunction with other agencies and government bodies are outside the scope of this Policy. The parent company’s promotions and marketing partnerships are subject to the
Promotional Partners Framework.
Operational Business Partnership
• Beyond Sponsorship, Operational Business Partnership activities may include synergistic and/or complementary business process (i.e. cross-promotions, card management) and risk/reward sharing arrangements.
• Develop and validate a project charter and project plan.
• Gain understanding of client’s business requirements through review of business strategy and other relevant documentation, and interviews of key client and parent company stakeholders.
• Conduct primary qualitative and secondary quantitative research.
• Conduct regular status reviews with client project sponsor and team members.
• A strategy for establishing a self-sustaining and value creating payment media management business model, especially for temporary use, such as transfers and occasional riders; and
• Recommendations and specific requirements for a go-to-market approach via procurement and/or a business/sponsorship brokerage.
• Payment Industry based consulting services to include, but are not limited to, strategy and process development (e.g., identification and valuation of Promotional Marketing and Sponsorship assets selection criteria, and performance objectives for Sponsorships, etc.),
• Bundling of Promotional Marketing and Sponsorship packages.
• Identifying potential Sponsors,
• Assisting with or leading research on processes for Sponsors on behalf of client.
• Evaluating ROI (if applicable) for client.
• University degree in a related discipline – OR – an advanced/specialist certification, requiring an equivalent number of years of post-secondary education.
• Ability to identify and apply best practices related to Payment Industry.
• Understanding of both business and technology concepts.
• Self-starter who can work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment with strong prioritization skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work with all levels of staff
• Comfort with complexity and ambiguity
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
Certifications / Education:
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent business experience
Other Position Requirements:
• Security clearance (CPIC)
Senior Technical Designer to join in a long term project.
- Participates in the planning and the actual system testing effort of their Systems delivery.
- Participates in a team environment, working with team members from the other business offices and divisions, as well as vendor partners.
- Gathers and documents requirements for their Systems solution.
- Creates technical specifications and related works.
- Participates in procurement activity.
- Interfaces with the vendor to manage stakeholder issues throughout the design, build, test and deploy cycle.
- Provides expert fare collection equipment technical project knowledge to effect site preparations and deployment.
- Ensures that technical site solution deployment issues that crossover is proactively dealt with.
- Completion of an Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree from a recognized university is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years applicable experience in the design and development of a large, complex information technology system
- Experience with transit fare collection projects and projects in the financial services industry would be considered an asset
- Thorough knowledge of the design and development processes and a general understanding of the technology involved in a complex information technology system
- Broad technical background with the understanding of technology relating to business/financial functions, system security, databases, local and wide area data communication networking and embedded real time systems would be an asset
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Salary Range: 70-80k, will go higher if necessaryCore hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. No flexibility with hours.
- Looking for someone HIGHLY organized.
- Person doesn’t necessarily have to have done this role before, if they are looking for a breakout role, they will entertain them.
- Personable, high energy, motivational, reliable, positive, passionate
- doesn’t have direct reports, dotted line reports instead.
- priority management is essential
- handle confrontation with diplomacy and tact
Agile like environment
Small team; total 20
less than 5 Project Coordinators
Level 4 developers (senior)
Published Description:Our client, an Enterprise Software Solutions company has is looking to fill their fulltime permanent opportunity. The Resource Manager is responsible for scheduling and resource allocation for projects within the development team.Responsibilities:
- To maintain available resource capacity and forecasted workload
- To understand relationships between different work packages and schedule work in most efficient order to deliver on committed in service dates
- To understand, operationalize and manage to service level metrics within the business
- To foster a highly engaged work place environment
If interested, please submit your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly developed personal planning and organizational skills and demonstrated track record of handling multiple projects in parallel
- Professional demeanour and confident leadership style; able to interact effectively with individuals across all levels
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively set priorities, meet deliverables and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues
- Strong ability to plan, organize and implement activities with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to obtain and compare data and sound judgment in evaluating alternatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to utilize a continuous improvement approach
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to negotiate and then meet approved objectives (schedule, budget and quality)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate diverse team members
Usability Designer to work with them on a full time basis.
You ideally have 5 years experience in web and mobile UI design and information architecture coming form a marketing / design agency.
You will be responsible with working with clients to understand their requirements, create wireframes and specifications.
You have been a developer in a previous life.
In addition, you have experience with rapid prototypes ideally using Axure.
If interested, please submit your Word resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Technical Business Analyst – Bilingual
Contract Position: 6 Months Renewable Purpose
The Information Technology and Solutions team (A global financial / banking services company) is looking for a bilingual (Spanish/English), seasoned and detailed oriented Technical Business Analyst professional to join the International Banking Contact Centre delivery team. The Technical Business/Systems Analyst will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, implementation, documentation and delivery of initiatives related to Contact Centre Technologies. The incumbent will act as technology and business expert, providing expertise and counsel, ensuring stakeholders are well informed regarding options and technology choices in support of business needs. He/She must possess strong leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to influence management and peers. He/She must very flexible and adaptive to new technologies and maintain a big picture perspective at all times
He/she must be able to interact with various people in business analysis, business users, development, architecture and production support groups. It is essential that the incumbent to be proactive, eager to learn, able to work independently and to have a ‘Can Do’ attitude. General qualifications:
- Must be bilingual Spanish and English
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and/or hands-on experience with Contact Centre Technologies such as:
Avaya PBX, (ACD, Call Prompter, Monitoring Functions, etc )
Avaya Proactive Contact Dialer – APC
CRM Applications (Design, Development and/or Architecture) - Familiar with BCP and DRP Process and requirements around the Contact Centre and its technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong project leader skills.
- Ability to work independently (minimum supervision).
- Proficient in MS Office, PM Tools and Visio.
Desired business/Subject expertise knowledge:
- Familiarity with Financial Products.
- Familiarity with Contact Centre operations
If interested, please submit your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Solution Strategist – ERP Location: Toronto Type: Application/Product Development
If you are looking for work in a dynamic, fast paced and exciting role using your business analysis, business process analysis and architecture/technical know how in a role where you can make a difference, this role may be for you. Compensation package is very attractive for the right candidate. Job Description As a Solutions Strategist, you will work with clients to understand their business needs and objectives. You will work tirelessly to create solutions to meet them. This can include the design of business processes, definition of application functionality and the integration of data between systems. You re considered a Trusted Advisor to a client, providing thought leadership to both strategic and day to day operations. You ll build bottom up feasible strategies by working with business SME s and stakeholders to identify and create requirements, process maps and business cases. We believe that a strategy is only as good as its implementation, thus you’ll work top-down from C-level executives to employees to ensure that it is understood and rolled out correctly. Your strong technical background will allow you to interface with IT teams to map out AS-IS infrastructure, application feeds / integration, functionality and business rules. You are the nexus between technology and business, using your knowledge and past experience to apply one to solve the other. You are always driven to deliver excellence in the work that you do and the optimism to always make things better. You can empathize with a client to not only understand their needs but why they need them. Qualifications Technology
-5+ years working creating / designing application functionality and features
-5+ years in a business analyst role to identify requirements, create use cases, business rules and specifications
- 5+ years implementing and rolling out enterprise software including applications in ERP (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics AX, Epicor, Oracle) and BPM (i.e. Pega, Appian, IBM)
-5+ years working with clients to define and refine business strategy to increase revenue and / or lower costs by changing service offerings and process re-engineering
-5+ years business and workflow processing mapping
-2+ years creating business cases justifying a solution or strategy to executive leadership
-2+ years facilitating requirements, brainstorming and other collaborative workshops
-2+ years in enterprise software software evaluation including the development of scoring criteria and approach methodology
Education – A degree in computer science, engineering and an excutive MBA is most prefered. However, your experiece is equally relevant. Travel – A fair portion of your work will be done at the client site, and may require you to travel up to 50% of the time (99% local projects) Please submit your resume to email@example.com quoting “Solutions Strategist”
Salary Range: 75 – 85k (will go higher if necessary), what specific experience do they have that warrants a higher salaryTravel within Ontario and Quebec required, 1/quarter. May increase to 1/month as they growWould be required to attend sales presentations as necessary to act as SME
Published Description:IT Internal Auditor to fill their full-time permanent position.The successful candidate will possess knowledge of Canadian generally accepted auditing standards, practices, principles and methodologies in the field of internal audit, systrust and SAS70.
•Relevant industry experience (e.g. financial services, government, etc.)
•Skilled audit professionals that understand the business and information technology (IT) controls and processes
•Project management skillsMinimum 5 to 7 years demonstrated and relevant internal audit experience within prominent private sector firms and/or public accounting firms.If interested, please send your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “IT Auditor”